Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Teams

Hey all,

It's been a big transition time around here. We've finally moved out of our temporary pods and have been placed in our permanent teams-- I am part of Team 7 of the Blue Unit. There's 11 of us with 3 men and 8 women. We had a scavenger hunt last night as our 'big surprise' for the week to find our team and our team leader. Pretty much everyone knew what we were getting into before the hunt, the only question was who would be in our team and who our leader was. We finally tracked down our new Team Leader, Annie, at our van and drove to a nearby mongolian barbeque restaurant for dinner.

Today was our first full day with the groups, and it's been my second of two full days of more meetings. We're almost done for the day, and have a quick discussion meeting with our team. Then I'm free to enjoy Saturday afternoon and my only consistantly free day for the next 4 weeks-- Sunday. If any of you (ahemColinahem) are around to visit, Sunday (that is every Sunday, not just tomorrow) is really going to be the only free full day of the week I have for the rest of CTI.

Well I need to get off to my meeting. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments: