Tuesday, February 10, 2009
the games
the games have begun- we are starting day 4 now, and things are starting to settle down. it had been a rough start for the accommodations team dealing with lost luggage, under-informed volunteers, and long long hours. I tallied up my total from last week and foud that I had worked 98.5 hours. 22 of those were on the day of opening ceremony. after the athletes split into sports team in different hotels. my partner in crime christa and I spent 6 hours driving around the treasure valley tracking down lost luggage-- and we started at about midnight. while this has been taxing, it really has been fun like I expected. you don't know what things you are capable of until you push yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good news lovie! Keep up the good work you are in our prayers.
Love Mom
Do you get to see any of the competition?
Post a Comment